iPhone not Starting???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xXrkidXx, May 1, 2010.

1. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well I installed OpenSSH(Plus the dependices) and then I install Veency+Veency Toggle for SBSettings.. but now my iPhone wont restart, it just sits on the pineapple logo(Yes, with PwnageTool 750MB Root) But it wouldn't start.. So I placed it into recovery, tried to run iREB recovery mode fixer on it, no good. So now I'm trying to use redsn0w to boot(Nothing selected except already pwned) and Ill tell you guys how that goes... :\

EDIT

With redsn0w, sitting on Jailbreaking Filesystem, with a respring logo through the progress bar..

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT 2

The phone keeps trying to respring itself(While still booting up, you can faintly see the respring logo ontop of the pineapple. After it tries 2ice, the phone just reboots..
    Should I throw in the towel and go for a restore?

EDIT 3
    Wtf?? iTunes was syncing it.. Not even joking, during the respring part(^^Mentioned above)iTunes detected my iPhone, asked me to update to 3.1.3 and then I declined and it asked to transfer purchases.. Weird...
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    this happened to me, all i did was DFU mode and restore.
  3. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I went recovery.. Since I was already pwned my PwnageTool IPSW worked just fine.. I'm actually enjoying how fast it is without MS addons.. It's snappy xD