iPhone killer is finally coming?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ari., May 2, 2009.

1. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I hate to say it but I read this article about this new phone they are designing which may kill the iPhone.

It has alot of very nice features (even though i feel the phone is very ugly) but read it for yourself, it also has 8 pictures.

However if this DOES get released i'm sticking with iPhone as I love it alot more

Please Register or Log in to view images

source: http://tech.uk.msn.com/features/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=10965024&ocid=today

2. beebop

beebop New Member

it won't be a killer and i'll tell you why...

it has no big brand behind it.
    iPhone has Apple... and LG can't even beat it, nor sony ericsson or nokia.
    Sure, they all have better camera phones, but the iPhone is one of a kind, it was the first of its kind that worked so well.
  3. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    i see where your at and im sure napple can get much better advertising and has alot of already made products to back their stuff up, but whos to say this new phone will have better advertising and much better features.

The main thing with apples iPhone is the app store and its many apps. so maybe thats the main reason iPhone won't be beaten, not sure

I mean if apple doesnt want to be beaten, they need to improve alot

but i still love iPhone ;D
  4. nachcent

nachcent New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    That's the big point
  5. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    true i guess

, but dont people buy for features and not companies well you know what i mean
  6. joshi_loves_andria

joshi_loves_andria New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no they do not. you want proof? go to an apple store and look at all the tools who pay $1399+ for a hideous mac, when for half of that they get a loaded like a transformer PC. they not paying for a better computer theyre paying for the pearly white case and the apple logo on top of it.

so yeah companies like apple who expect people to pay more money JUST BECAUSE its apple are stupid. fanboys dont waste your breath (or words?) i could honestly care less

the iphone will not die simply because of all the supposed killers that are coming out. none of them come close and those that do got nowhere near the exposition and the coverage that the iphone has so when people hear iphone killer these days they just go *sigh* "dear god, not another one..."
  7. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    yeah i know what you mean, liek the blackberry is supposed ot be next killer i just sigh it away lol.

and fyi, people buy macs because they are better then pcs, especially for graphics and things like that and they are much easier to use.

i had a pc and mac at same time, and bought same time, mac never had problems, and the windows pc had to be replaced 5 times due to different hardware issues.
  8. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nothing can "kill" the iPhone. iPhone will always be, from this point on, the epitome of smartphone intelligence and the pinnacle of the touchscreen device. That phone has a stylus, which is very inconvenient, and unnatural.

It looks also like a gaming device, which does not appeal to people like me or the demographic above immature teenagers.

iPhone cannot be beaten. Mark my words.
  9. ~raF

~raF Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There is no such thing as an iPhone killer....
  10. Ihrm

Ihrm New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The reason that the iphone is so good is because of the iPod. Lets say that the Zune was the most popular mp3 player *shivers* then if microsoft mad ea Zune phone it would probably be like the iphone is.