iPhone Jailbreaking question?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by raEEv3, May 25, 2008.

1. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I don't have a iphone, I got an ipod touch, so don't flame me for being stupid.
    We don't have iphones in this country. So anyways, I jailbroke my ipod touch, and I realize theres all these apps for iphones, like dial log (phone log) and voicemail, and such. My phone plan is simple, you get 1000 minutes in the day, and 800 at night. No texting, you have to pay, or voicemail or anything like internet access on the phone, just calling. So i'm wondering, if I can an iphone, and jailbreak it, and downloaded voicemail or phone log? Will my phone provider charge me? And what about internet access? can I use safari, or will it charge me?

And for people, who have iphone 8gig, do you think it's enough? Or should I get 16gig?
    And for people who had both iphone and ipod touch.. do you think I should sell my ipod touch for iphone? Or is it not worth it.. I have a phone anyways
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you don't have a plan with Edge, wifi and all that which is unlimited and not specific for iphone you will get killed with fees!

3. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Wait, I dont have anything on my plan, just basic calling

Please Register or Log in to view images

So I have to pay if I go on safari? that's not fair

Please Register or Log in to view images

I don't have to pay for safari on my touch
  4. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

your touch just goes off of wifi which is why it is free. i think u can just use the wifi on the iphone to go safari but if u r not around wifi often its useless