iPhone jailbreak works for iPod Touch?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by fr0z3nic3, Jan 25, 2008.

1. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

So let me get this straight, last night I got word the the release of the 1.1.3 Jailbreak from NuCLEaR and I got extremely excited so I rushed to the site and it say "iPhone jailbreak 1.1.3" so I was bummed ran back over to iPod Touch Fans looked at a couple threads some people had confirmed it working for the iPod Touch as well as the iPhone, and some people reported it bricking there iPod, so today I went back to Touch Fans and I looked at a couple thread and it seems to me that it actually does work because people have been talking about there jailbroken 1.1.3 Touches in there signatures, so I'm kinda tied between whether I should try it or not I just need some one that actually has and proves to have jailbroken there 1.1.3 Touch to step forth and confirm that it actually does work..

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Tokenfreak

Tokenfreak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I have done it and it was a piece of cake I have all apps, widgets, lyrics and everything too all for free!!!
  3. kappatango

kappatango New Member

I Know it "Works" but it properly makes your iPod think its an iPhone - one guy even got the numberpad and "Call" screen, like he is gonna cellphone someone!

I just have concerns over the longterm affect of putting iphone firmware fixes on my touch - in such a deep routed manner, so I am waiting.
  4. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Can you give me a few screenies with ScreenShot App.?
  5. mcgwire3

mcgwire3 New Member

I can confirm that it does work, I have sms and phone icons, and if you modify 2 files in springboard.app via winscp, you can also have the app pack and icon wiggle.

clicky

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29276