iphone/ipod touch vs psp!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by goodboy055, Oct 12, 2009.

1. goodboy055

goodboy055 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I want to know which do you think is better the iphone/ipod touch or psp. well first off ill start. i definitely think the iphone is better because 1. we have thousands of apps from indie developers which the psp will never have except for the new minis. But most of the games are desighned around touch and accelerometer which the psp does not have. 2. the games are way cheaper. so ill compare madden which is on both platforms. psp: 39.99 iphone: 9.99 which is 30$ less. ya it might not have as good graphics or as much features but still basically the same thing. (never played psp version so please correct me if its way different). we also get other apps like facebook, myspace and other great social, entertainment apps. overall i definitely think iphone is better. even tho game might be better on psp, iphone has tons more features and cheaper more causal apps. so just tell me wut ya think.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    There are threads like this all the time. Your on an iPod Touch/iPhone user forum, what do you think will win..........
  3. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Not what will win, lol, what the bias will be towards lol.
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Eh, you knew what I ment.
  5. goodboy055

goodboy055 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im not bias i own a psp just stating wut i like. i personally like the psp just cant efford 40 bucks for a handheld game when for 20 bucks more i could get a 360 game with 10x the contant.
  6. solidness

solidness Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Dunno, this is ipod touch fans after all. I wonder who will win.
  7. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Games don't even compare to the PSP. iPT is more useful for internet browsing and twitter and stuff but for gaming, PSP definitely
  8. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Depends what you want. I got a PSP today and it is great for movies with the huge display and graphics are phenomenal. But the other media functions and number of apps just don't compare to my iPhone. It really depends what you're looking for in a mobile device.
  9. Raibyn

Raibyn New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Let's put it this way: I sold my PSP and Nintendo DS when I got my iPod touch. I have not regretted it. The PSP is a great device, but there's too few good games for it and it's lack of a touchscreen and only 1 analog stick really hinder it. The DS is fun, but it's no multimedia device.
  10. Mr.Funman

Mr.Funman Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    if there was nothing called jailbreak for the iPod i'll STILL say the iPod WIN'S!!