iPhone/iPod Touch Beryl and Landscape Theme Ideas

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by MrCookie615, Feb 17, 2009.

1. MrCookie615

MrCookie615 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    He people of iPTF, I just wanted to say what's up, and share acouple of ideas I randomly thought of. Now the first one would be something like Beryl, but for the iPhone and iPod Touch, not for iPod Linux, but as an extension of the springboard. So everytime you turn a page (on the springboard, for the next page of icons) it would have a 3D cube turning type of effect. And possibly for every page, there would be another side to the 3D shape. 2 pages = 2 sided square, 3 pages = triangular prism, 4 pages = cube, etc. I can understand that it would probably slow down the device, but I still think it's possible. I'm actually sort of surprised that no one has thought of this, and correct me if someone already has. ANOTHER idea probably has already been attempted or done, but I just wanted to throw it out there anyway, which would be a extension that would turn the text and icons sideways when the iPhone/iPod is tilted (or landscape view.) My friend has been constantly talking about this ever since the first theme for iPhone/iPod Touch came out, and I think it's a cool idea as well. Well, enough of all my ranting, I just wanted to throw those out there and want to hear what you guys think.

Please Register or Log in to view images

- Cookie