iPhone + iPod Touch Backup Password Recovery Tool

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by iHaxU, Feb 6, 2010.

1. iHaxU

iHaxU New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Elcomsoft iPhone Password Breaker

"Elcomsoft iPhone Password Breaker enables forensic access to password-protected backups for iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, and iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen devices. Featuring the company’s patent-pending GPU acceleration technology, Elcomsoft iPhone Password Breaker is the first GPU-accelerated iPhone/iPod password recovery tool on the market. The new tool recovers the original plain-text password that protects encrypted backups containing address books, call logs, SMS archives, calendars, camera snapshots, voice mail and email account settings, applications, Web browsing history and cache."

Compatible with: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista or Windows 7 with x32 and x64 architectures

ATI card are temporarily unavailable

Just thought this was quite interesting. Could be useful if you forget your backup password and need to get something out. NOTE: i (and the developers im sure) do not intend this to be used in any unlawful way.

link for beta
    fill out form its free after all

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I like how a password brute force cracker can be renamed to a "recovery" tool.
  3. iHaxU

iHaxU New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well password recovery tool makes
    it sound more professional and less like a hacking tool. So practically it's a hammer dressed up in a fancy coat. What matters to me is what Ima use it for.