iPhone in a lot of new countries. Does tht mean Jobs is planning to launch new iTSs??

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by yamishinigami, Jun 14, 2008.

1. yamishinigami

yamishinigami New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've been wondering since SJ said tht iPhone 3G will be available in a lot of countries like Hungary (thts where i live) tht dont have an iTunes Store yet does this mean tht they're planing to launch a bunch of new iTSs?

I have an iPod Touch with a phony U.S. iTS account and although i haven't bought anything just downloaded some free stuff (long story short i didn't want to go through all the troubles of getting a giftcard) I'm sure I'm gonna buy the 2.0 firmware with the appstore. The problem is tht I don't want to buy the appstore twice (once for my phony U.S. account and again if it turns out tht they r launching a hungarian iTS) I'd rather get it for a hungarian iTS account which would be much more easier for me to use.
  2. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yer i think they will

Please Register or Log in to view images

if they release the new iPhone in the country then for sure they will try to get lots of music sales
    + if they release the new iPhone they will also have the appstore wereva it launches so why not the music store as well

3. Greatnesss

Greatnesss Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    will it be in Pakistan.....living in a 3rd world country sux
  4. engineers

engineers New Member

i have an ipod touch and i bought the january update on my dads computer using his account. then they got me a new computer so i started using that. then i needed to restore my ipod touch and i did it on my computer. when i was done i still had the january updates. that surprised me bc it was a different account. so i tried it on my moms laptop. when i restored it again (with a third itunes account) it still added the january update. i now know that the january update is serial number specific so it will do it however. my guess is that 2.0 will be the same.
  5. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i doubt it sorry, since the iPhone isnt planning on going to pakistan i highly doubt the appstore will, but u can always set up a free account saying your in america...follow this thread to set up a free account, http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11171

then u will be able to download all of the 'free' apps, also you could then purchase iTunes gift cards online so all up you still might be able to do it all

also how is living in pakistan i have wanted to travel there possibly?
  6. Greatnesss

Greatnesss Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thnx...umm welll livin in pakistan is good in some ways ... sux in other ways! And u want to visit this place? Y not paris ausy or some other place? (its also hard to get apple stuff tho an authorized dealer just opened!...i was xtremely happy)

7. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    meh it sounds like an intersting place, + i live in Australia so i cant go to ausy! one of the few non americans