iPhone HTML/JavaScript RPG character sheet

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Bearded_Galaxy, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Bearded_Galaxy

Bearded_Galaxy New Member

Mar 15, 2009
    I'm currently making a digital RPG character sheet using HTML and JavaScript. It will be able to record multiple characters, and erase a character, if you desire (there's two confirmation windows to prevent accidents).

The current design is aimed towards a D&D 3.5 character sheet, but it can be modified as necessary for other purposes.

I'm debating whether to bother releasing it in Cydia (for free, of course), or just holding onto it for myself and my friends who play, and have iPhones/iPod touches. I've tried it in IE and FireFox, and it doesn't work well in either of those, but it works very well in Safari mobile, and presumably in Safari desktop, as well.

How many people would like me to put this in Cydia? I'll be posting this on a few different forums I'm a member of.

If I do release it, I plan on being really involved with the various threads about it, to modify it with graphics, colors, more options, etc.

I do want to say, though, that one of my main concerns is someone stealing this code, as it wouldn't even be hard, and maybe turning it around for profit in Cydia, or even modifying it for use in the App Store. I read the article about The Quality of Cydia that mentioned that there's LOTS of piracy on Cydia, even of other Cydia apps.