iPhone Help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 4NewHop3, Oct 27, 2009.

1. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Hi, it's yours truly, UltimateiHacker94

I've been planning on getting a job fairly soon but when the new iPhone comes out Summer 2010, do you think the price of the iPhone 3G is going to drop significantly or slightly. Also which do you recomend, eBay or Graiglist (this would be my first time online shopping)

Thanks for your time
    Yours Truly,
    UltimateiHacker94 (Ui94)
  2. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

Dec 11, 2007
    A new iPhone in 2010 is only a rumor but I would assume it to be true.

I am only guessing but I think the 3G will begin falling out of production with the introduction of a new iPhone (kind of like the 2G did).

Craigslist is nice but can also be a pain - good deals but a lot of people watching for good deals. If you want to buy one off of CL you can look it over before buying it which is always nice.

eBay can be great but just be careful; there are some scams out there. Be sure you know exactly what you are bidding on and look at the pictures carefully. If you have any questions contact the seller - If something seems "fishy" I would not bid.
  3. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

Aug 2, 2008
    i'd try kijiji. thats where i got all 3 of my iPhones. as for price, iPhone 3Gs will drop in price because carriers are working on a new 4G network that the new iPhone will most likely support.