iPhone Help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Derderkid2, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Derderkid2

Derderkid2 New Member

Ok, so i just bought the 2 year service plan for my iPhone and now after I unlocked and restored my phone the camera doesn't work. Everytime I select it it just goes back to the homescreen. This is also what happens when I select photos. I restored it but will Apple be able to tell that I jailbroke it and will my warranty cover it?
  2. Shredd3r

Shredd3r New Member

Just restore it to the latest version and bring it back to them, and just tell them that the camera doesn't work. They wont be able to tell if you have jailbroke your ipod once you have restored it.
  3. Derderkid2

Derderkid2 New Member

Alright, I restored it to 1.1.2 so I should just take it back and since its under warranty they'll fix or give me a new phone?
  4. ojx

ojx Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    if "unlocked" means jailbroken to you, then you can restore it and return it. if you mean "unlocked" as in you can use with different carriers, you need to virginize the baseband. but i dont think you mean the 2nd thing i mentioned. you're good to go, return the iphone.
  5. Derderkid2

Derderkid2 New Member

Yeah I meant, jailbroke it. I restored it and I'm going to return it tomorrow.