iphone help with ziphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by XxJDMEK9xX, Apr 20, 2008.

1. XxJDMEK9xX

XxJDMEK9xX New Member

i just sold my itouch which i jailbroke...and i want the iphone to use with my tmobile sim.....couple things i was thinking about...will the fone be fulli functinal..i have unlimited text and i have a interent service on my tmobile plan.....if i have zphone it will do everything for me...or do i have to check the firmwire and do i need to downgrade liek i did to my itouch
  2. themartini

themartini New Member

same iv just sold my itouch and am geting an iphone.

yes ziphone will do it all and it does not matter what firmware ur on so no need for downgrading . I am not shaw if the tmobile internet plan will work as it is not edge( i would also like to know the answer this).any yes the iphone will be fully functional.

as im going to be ding the same . What do you think is better to use for a brand new iphone . ziphone, iliberty or pwnage?
  3. XxJDMEK9xX

XxJDMEK9xX New Member

i heard that the iliberty is best just because of the fact of warranty...like it will downgrade to a 3.9 but it show it as a 4.6 which the is version that is suppose to b its easy i downloaded rite away and it looks very easy to use..only thing im worried is if it will work perfect....i also want to know about wifi and net....i know u coudl use text and fone and thinsg of dat sort..because i want to cancel my net plan from tmobile..i seen in other fourm a guy sayin that u can download a tzone hack
  4. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    use pwnage. Its the safest way or just JB with ziphone and install bootnurter from installer. Bootnurter is what's used in pwnage to unlock. Read about it first on the wiki iPhone-dev.org
  5. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    yes pwnage should unlock ur phone to use with any sim card. but i do not recommend using ziphone=garbage use iliberty. but like i said pwnage is ur best bet(if u own a mac

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  6. themartini

themartini New Member

ye the t-zone hack in installer say to enable the $6.99 t-mobile plan but thats if ur in usa. so i dont know if it will work in uk.