iPhone Game Researchers Wanted

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by socialgameco, Jul 13, 2010.

1. socialgameco

socialgameco New Member

I read through the rules on the top of this forum, but I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this topic. If it is not, then I'm sorry and please move it to the correct forum.

--

We're looking for researchers to help us better understand some of our competitor's iPhone games. We will give you a game to look at and we want you to find and list the complete feature set for the game. This includes all the art assets required to make the game, game specific algorithms and the game progression flow from start to finish. After completing the analysis of one of these, we'll have you compare a couple of the competitors then do a detailed analysis on the pros and cons of each.

Our ideal candidate will need an iPhone or iPod Touch to download games to try, a basic gaming or computer science background to give a detailed breakdown of algorithms, and be able to hit deadlines.

If you are interested please email socialgameco@gmail.com with the subject "iPhone Game Researcher from Multi-Touch Fans"