iPhone edge/ 3g youtube quality

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by raEEv3, Aug 19, 2008.

1. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    So I have both, edge and 3g iphones. And I compared them both on youtube. And the 3g quality, SUFFERS. SUGGNIFICANTLY! Why is that? I just got my 3g today. I'm returning it, getting a new one for exchange, because there was a dead pixel, and discoloration on the sleep button. But is it all like that? Or just happened to be mine?

I compared an obvious one, I used iJustine, the one where she shows you her like 500? page iPhone bill... Big big difference in quality. I hope it's just mine. I'm getting a new one anyways =P
  2. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

Hmm... Maybe Apple picks the high quality version with Edge and low quality with 3G so it makes 3G seem that much faster?
  3. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Ya thats true the quality suffers a lot on youtube for some reason, but it loads a lot faaster.... and so do pages, i think they might fix it in 2.0.2
  4. chrisburke

chrisburke New Member

you shouldnt notice a huge difference, because 3g doesnt actually work yet... i read somewhere that its like a 3% working rate... i also read today that we can expect a 3g fix in september