iPhone Dock

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Bennoo, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Bennoo

Bennoo New Member

Hi Guys!

Does anyone of you where I can get an iPhone dock?

I have now an iPhone dock from Customize Fix from the iPodTouchFans Repo... but when I start up my iPod then I see everytime that grey dock and not my theme dock.. only when I start a program and go back to the homescreen....

Can somebody help me?

Thanks,

Bennoo
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Yeah, I didn't discover that right away with my fix. Turning on the Theme Dock will display the Dock.png included with the theme (iPhone Style). Turning it off will display the Dock selected in Customize. This works great for most things, but to get a true iPod dock back, you have to tap that little square in the BackUp section.

I'm wondering if I should add that under its own category. Maybe call it "Tap Here For OldSchool iPod Dock," or something. Or maybe I should just create a README and place it in the Customize.app folder... I guess the obvious thing would be to place the More Info into the More Info tab. Maybe I'll do that later today. I don't know what I want to do yet. I also plan on making more images customizable here in the near future (after I finish my next two iPod projects).

I realise this got way off topic form your issue, but I think I covered it somewhere in this answer.

--Skylar
  3. Bennoo

Bennoo New Member

Okay, thanks. I hope you solve this problem for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Richard1989

Richard1989 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Here mate! i got this dock for ma ipod touch. JUST RENAME IT TO "Dock.png"

Attached Files:

5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Thank you! I have been looking for one of these for a while, and I didn't even request it. Thanks!
    Question: would my current icons just go over the Phone, Mail, iPod, Safari,etc.?
  6. Richard1989

Richard1989 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yea it took me quite long to find as well, and yea ur buttons jst go over the images....works fine mate
  7. SkylarEC

You guys do realize that there is a Stock iPhone Dock included in Customize. And that it is in the SpringBoard.app folder that comes with every iPod, right? You shouldn't have to look anywhere to get the iPhone Dock.
  8. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

That would have been nice to know. Thanks.
  9. SkylarEC

Wow, honestly, I am surprised. I thought it was common knowledge. My bad then, I didn't mean to insult anyone who didn't know that.

My bad,
    Skylar
  10. Richard1989

Richard1989 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I knw there was one on sprigboard but for some reason i could only see it when i turnd my itouch on and then it disapeard which is why i lookd for it online. Ohh and about the "customize.app", nah i wont download that app again until 100% sure it works perfectly cuz last time i got it, i had to completely restore ma ipod but SKYLER, ur the man!! u sure knw more about moddin than i do and i respect that bruv! kl