Iphone dock on Ipod touch !!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by manitomansito, Jan 8, 2008.

1. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Hi!
    I have installed the SumerBoard and the costumize, and lots of individual packages for them.
    Now I want to use those " DOCK THEMES" that appear in COSTUMIZE.app , BUT! lol when it refreshes the dock STAYS THE SAME! like the normal ipod touch dock, " little and kind of a reflection"

And I want it to be like the one in the Iphone " BIG covers the hole icon and with volume" lol

I allready turned OFF the " DOCK THEME" from SumerBoard.app, cause i want to choose the picture for the dock myself, but as i told ya, it doesnt take effect.

Please help me with this issue! its kinda driving me crazy! lol

Thanks peopple!
  2. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

well do you have SSH on your ipod? well get the iphone dock here. then go into the ipod, go to library, then to the summerboard.app folder. go into the themes folder, look for the folder taht belongs to your current theme, back up the dock file there if you plan to use it later and then just paste the iphone dock in there. then go to smbprefs, go to themes pick teh one you use regularly (even if it has a checkmark pick it again) then restart the springboard and voila. if it doesnt work let me know, but it should this is how i did it back when i used that as my dock
  3. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Hey dude, thanks! it worked perfectly, thanks a ton!
  4. chippy12123

chippy12123 New Member

Plz man can u upload the iphone dock again

Man i ve been searching for days for someone hu has the iphone dock and then i found it but the file has either been taken down from sendspace or reached its limit or somthing plz man upload it again or just give me the .png file in this forum plz