iPhone discount. Help?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by raEEv3, Aug 20, 2008.

1. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    So I work @ Mcdonalds, and it said on my ID card for mcdonalds, you get discounts.. 10% of at the listed stores. Apple was one of them. I actually went to visit the apple store today to see cases, and I asked the lady about the discounts, and she said that they're only for apple products made by apple and not 3rd party cases, because it is not theres. And I actually get 16% or 17% discount according to her "apple book" on apple products, range may very depending on which product. Now I bought my iPhone at my .... service provider, and completely forgot about the discount card. And do you think if I call my service provider tomorrow (fido) will they give me a discount? They're located half way across canada from where live, how will they see my card?

If they don't give me a discount, that's just COMPLETE bogus. I could've went to the apple store.
  2. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Uhh... why would they give you a discount because you have a discount card for an APPLE STORE?
    Seriously, WHY do people ask these retarded questions.
    Like if I buy an Xbox 360 at Kmart and then realize I couldve got 20% off it at Target, so I tell Kmart to give me 20% back.
  3. elzzigB

elzzigB Banned

You work at McDonalds? Don't ever expect to get that iPhone, my friend. You couldn't even afford the dock cables, for that matter.
  4. Ginister

Ginister New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it makes sense though, they work at MacDonalds.
  5. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

I lol'd.

Please Register or Log in to view images