iPhone Device ID Change?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by L14M333, Feb 7, 2010.

1. L14M333

L14M333 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hello, i made a post earlier about unblocking the iPhone from Microsoft Exchange servers by changing the info the servers look for to block it. Im still not finding this very easy and after a day of searching through the filesystem for where the Device ID is put into it to send it out i've had no luck what my theory is is that if i find the program/ script what gets the DeviceID from the Phone itself but change it and Hardcode my own DeviceID into it from say my Samsung Onmia or something? I tried using the UserAgent faker toggle but that only changes it on the MobileSafari app so i can access my Microsoft Exchange account via that but i need to change the UserAgent for the MobileMail app and im thinking this is my only way. I did find this however: Hackint0sh - View Single Post - [MobileSafari]... but this is for the old 1.1.4 Firmware and the file does not appear to be in the filesystem anymore (3.1.3) but if i can find a file what it has been replaced with (or maybe one for MobileMail) and change the UserAgent or Device ID i may have some hope. If anyone can help it would be great.

Thanks

Liam