iPhone Dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slamdunksaliby, Jun 12, 2009.

1. slamdunksaliby

slamdunksaliby Member

Device:
    iPad 4
  2. kyle hultgren

kyle hultgren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Cellphone radiation is nothing new. This guy may have good intentions but in the end he's trying to sell a product. Everything in moderation. I personally don't talk much on my cell phone, I mostly text. Also, my phone is usually at least 3 ft. away from at all times except when I'm on the move.
  4. slamdunksaliby

slamdunksaliby Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    yeah... but what was interesting was that he talked about the iPhone in particular.
  5. sickamore

sickamore New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  6. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I personally think they're over exaggurating the radiation levels. Sure, there are definitely some that are affecting your brain, etc. in some way, but I think this video is mainly marketing.. I use my iPhone headphones when talking anyway.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Louis6321

Louis6321 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i agree

...especially the 'Blue Tube' thing... that was really taking it too far.
  8. dobbie832

dobbie832 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    jeff hawkins?
  9. Thurinlah

Thurinlah New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The main thing that they ALWAYS leave out on these things is that background radiation a lot higher, also getting an xray or other similar diagnosing equipment will give you more radiation (some times in a few order of magnitudes) then anything that a phone can give you. People often think of radiation in a bad connotation due to it's connection to nuclear radiation but radiation is anything on the electromagnetic spectrum which includes Microwaves, UV, Light, Infrared (heat), etc. The sun is the biggest source of radiation (the complete original source) so the best thing you can do to avoid cancer is to stay out of the sun. Not using your phone would cut out the smallest amount. I remember the times when people were trying to sell screens that cover your monitor to protect you from radiation from the monitor that causes brain cancer.

All of these inventions always cause you to spend money in their company, if they were seriously worried about it they would tell you not to use your phone at all.

So basically, that is a load of sh*t.
  10. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What a pile of cr@p. Playing on unscientifically proven fears to sell a product. There are concerns about cellular radiation but this guy makes it out to seem as though usin an iPhone will kill you.

And his products are rubbish. They just amplify the sound lower down in a small speaker cabinet and then pipe it to the ear by a 'pipe'. Reminds me of the in earn headphones on tape decks in the late 1960's.

I would normally take down the link but it's good for a laugh and as an example of the worst kind of crony advertising. I hope everyone here is intelligent enough to see through it and if you aren't then it's probably money well spent for a good placebo purchase to help ease your cellular radiation fears.