Iphone cases on ipod touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by itouchedatouch, Oct 16, 2007.

1. itouchedatouch

itouchedatouch New Member

hi everyone i was bored yesterday and i looked atup the apple live chat on their site, i asked the guy if it was possible to use an iphone case from their site and he said yes they all fit perfectly on the touch. i dont believe him. has anyone tried?
  2. theclueless

theclueless New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    it doesnt fit at all. the iphone is longer and thicker than the touch; now this fact, use your wildest imagination to fit the case with the touch.
  3. djricekcn

djricekcn New Member

ipod touch is also a little bit wider than iphone too
  4. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah i've noticed that alot of the Apple "geniuses" are clueless on everything about the touch. Even though it's been out for almost a month now... it's kind of sad really.
  5. phroztbyt3

phroztbyt3 New Member

im using my stepdad's iphone rubber case... works s'ok.. but yeah.. its too big for it... just wait for the griffin and a few others.. dont buy that ebay bs... all the ipot cases on ebay are just photoshopped iphone cases.. if u look closely.. its just a cropped image
  6. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

Mine are really for the iPod check out thread for them, they are not photoshopped $4 shipped
  7. qfloyd25

qfloyd25 New Member

I bought one of the leather iphone cases and it was a bit too big. It held my ipod touch, but when I would plug the headphones in, the touch would start to slide out the top of the case. I returned the case after 2 weeks.