iPhone case for iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by eben, Nov 23, 2007.

1. eben

eben New Member

Hi guys,

Well, let's face it...I need a case for my touch. The thing is that I really don't like the cases available for the touch. I'm looking for a folio leather case. There's the belkin leather folio that looks really great, but it's not available anywhere. I much prefer the cases available for the iphone(Krusell cases for example). My question is: Will the touch fit in an iPhone case? apart from being a little loose in the case, is the light sensor and home button placed at the same position?
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

I'm 99.99% sure that the sensors and buttons are in the same place. In any case, I'd go to an apple store - find the case - ask if you can see it, bring your touch - and see if it fits.
  3. eben

eben New Member

Good idea but I actually live in Canada and the iPhone is not yet available here so there's no apple stores selling iPhone cases unfortunately!
  4. Darrell

Darrell New Member

The iPod Touch is shorter than the iPhone. So you cannot fit an iPhone case with the exact holes for the Home and light Sensor. You can align one of them, but not both at the same time.
  5. eben

eben New Member

Oh I see...I guess that answer the question! Thanks.