iphone borwser canceled download?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by berky93, Feb 12, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

so I was installing the wikepedia dump by uploading it with iphonebrowser. about 6/7 of the way through I decided to look into this folder I hadn't noticed before which was in my ipods root section. but then the words showing what was being uploaded dissapeared, even when I click back into root. however, the little loading bar that signifies an upload is still showing, som I'm wondering if I just messed up the upload or is it still going?

and I tested wikepedia.app after that happened and with my ipod still plugged in, and it works. but I tested it with the word car, would accidentally cancelling the upload cause me to not have all the infomation in the dump?
  2. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

if you can cancel the uploading of the dump halfway through, u will not have access to certain articles
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

well thats the thing...I'm not sure if it cancelled the dump or not. anyway Ive got a ton of time (like 12 hours) before I need to disconnect my ipod from my computer, Ill re-upload the dump just in case. I mean this is too good to not have at its fullest.
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

lol wow - I found only processed (thats the name) was messed up, so I deleted it nd re-uploaded it - took 5 mins!

and I confirmed it with mobile finder, I have all two-point-something gigs

yay