iPhone Bluetooth A2DP sucks terribly?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dillon N, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Dillon N

Dillon N New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hello, I've just got a laptop, and paired it with my iPhone 3G. But whenever I go to the music in my iPhone, and play it to the laptop, the quality is absolutely terrible, like listening to a birthday card speaker. The tethering works fine, and the laptops speakers can play the same song through itunes fine, drivers are fine, I can't tell what the problem is!
  2. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

interference?
  3. Dillon N

Dillon N New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I can only think of my WiFi (n), or phone, but nothing on that frequency (as I understand)
  4. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I understand what you're doing... but playing music from iphone, through lap top?
    1. Why, you HAVE the lap top, 2. Its possibly because it doesnt output well for bigger speakers like a lattop, not sure though.
  5. Dillon N

Dillon N New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    To answer your questions
    1. Mostly because I'll be using my desktop to sync to my iPhone, and all new songs will be there. It's easier to play off my iPhone, where all the songs I want to listen to will inevitably be there, than manually copy all those songs to my laptop. Also it would save a small amount of hard drive space.
    2. I don't think so, as there are many more stereos and cars that have much bigger speakers than my laptop and have Bluetooth.