iPhone Australian Pricing: Optus

Discussion in 'Latest Tech News and Rumors' started by papachango, Jul 2, 2008.

1. papachango

papachango New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Looks the first round of comprehensive pricing details have come to us via everyones favorite Singtel subsidiary, Optus:

Pre-paid avaliable? Check.

Handset costs? Freakin heaps. Pre-paid handsets start at $729 for 8gb, with plans working from $49 a month (for 12 months) to $0 on the top two rate plans.

Plans? A plenty ... Two different classes; Cap, or 'yes' Plans. The cap gives you loads of talk time for the price with no rolling over of unused minutes, the 'yes' Plan gives you equal talk time to the amount you pay, with other various deals to whet the pallette.

Fair Data Usage? You're kidding, right? Max data is 1GB on the $150 and $180 cap, with the lowest being 100mb on the $20 cap plan.

Check out the website for the fully skinny.

http://www.optusiphone.com.au/pricing.aspx
  2. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you beat me to it dude. have a look at my thread. should i delete my thread, or do you want to delete yours? just type in "iphone optus" and search. which threads better?
  3. papachango

papachango New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Clearly mine is loads better .... (just joking)

It doesn't matter really, if anyone else here cares they'll comment on one and the other will fall away ... provided the chorus of mod-abees don't get involved with the "dude, u should search beforz you pozt", which will just bring both threads back from beyond ...
  4. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    off topic but...do you live in sydney?