iphone 4g wishlist?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by legion, Apr 12, 2010.

1. legion

legion Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    What do you guys want to see on the next generation iphone? Personally i would like to see the obvious increase in specs, better camera quality, maybe a camera on front too. One of my biggest wishes for the iphone is a physical keyboard. I don't see that coming anytime soon, but i would definietly PAY for an actual keyboard. Thats about all i can think of. Oh, and lockscreen/in app SMS...idk if that will be included in the 4.0 firmware upgrade, but this here is pretty much everything i could possible want out of my phone.
  2. NayLoMo6C

NayLoMo6C New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    a physical keyboard? ew...

for me, an HD display, the A4 CPU found on the iPad, and Flash support ( it will never happen sadly).
  3. stanleybridgeboy

stanleybridgeboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I just want the casing and over-all visual design changed... That's the main reason I'm buying the new one.
  4. Toilet Duck

Toilet Duck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    New case design

More choice on the bluetooth stacks (A2DP, AVRCP, OBEX and the ability to use the phone as a bluetooth modem with my laptop)

A decent camera and flash (with the option to use the flash as a flashlight)

802.11n wifi

HD video recorder

64 gigs of storage

Better GPS for use when out and about

The ability to download sections of google maps for off-line use when walking

Flash support (probably won't happen)

New A4 processor, and more ram

Replaceable battery, or some kind of new magic tech that gives a notably longer life

The option to have the alarm volume separate to the main volume, so you're definitely gonna hear it

A weather app that doesn't suck, and actually tells me something that's kind of similar to what I can see out of the window.

Oh, nearly forgot, and a free ticket to Disney land in the box

I know some of this is software, but I'm currently waiting, rather impatiently for the 4th gen, so I'll be interested in every new feature.
  5. AMurphy

AMurphy Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i know its kind of childish but with the release i want the ability to create doodles, a waffle maker and free tickets to HANNAH MONTANA YES!
    the hannah montana thing is a joke but no i want doodles and a waffle maker
  6. shoosy

shoosy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    oled screen, glowing apple logo, dual core processor, 512mb of ram, 64 gb nand flash, longer battery life, 5mp cam on back, cam on the front, changeable battery and better wireles
  7. macdude2

macdude2 Member

I don't think the oled screen is plausable b/c from what I have heard, it does not preform very well in the sun light. Glowing apple on back would be cool, but would what would you do about cases? 64gb flash is highly likely considering the ipod touch has it. Longer battery life is likely considering they upped the life on both the ipad and the macbooks. Cam on the front would be cool, there are many rumors about it. Probably not a changeable battery. After 3 years with ipods and iphones there have never been changeable batteries I am unsure why they would start now. (However, this also could have been said for multitasking just a couple of weeks ago

Please Register or Log in to view images

) 802.11n will probably appear in OS4.0 for ipod touch 3g's and iphone 4g's. I also hope for an HD screen or a slightly enlarged screen and an Ipad processor in the iphone. If all of these come along with 4.0, that will be the killer phone on the market. Oh, along w/ 7 hour battery for videos.
  8. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Physical keyboard is coming via Bluetooth. So bam, there's your physical keyboard.
  9. Samphotog

Samphotog Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    to OP in app SMS is in 4.0
  10. stanleybridgeboy

stanleybridgeboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    It'll be here in June folks...