Iphone 4g Is real!

Discussion in 'Latest Tech News and Rumors' started by qaiz, Apr 19, 2010.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well folks,the 'rumored' iPhone,is pretty damn real. Yes Can you BELIEVE that an apple product has been leaked in this sort of way?

The fourth generation iPhone prototype that had leaked its way out into the world over the weekend has found its way to Gizmodo, and they've examined it exhaustively, removing any doubt that it's real. Not only does it show up in iTunes, Xcode, and System Profiler, but it has different product identifiers than the 3G or 3GS, and it's packed with Apple-labeled components inside!

Unfortunately, no one could get it to boot out of recovery mode, but a number of new features and changes are evident just by holding it. Obviously, it's thinner than the 3GS, with smaller internal components and a larger battery inside the metal frame. There is also a front-facing camera, a larger and better camera with a flash on the back, a higher-res display that's slightly smaller than the current models, a second mic for noise cancellation, and that new back, which Giz seems a bit confused about but we're fairly sure is glass or ceramic. It's also three grams heavier than a 3GS, with a 16 percent larger battery and the same new MicroSIM slot used in the iPad.

Also,to my knowledge the phone was found running iPhone OS 4.0 but that it was remotely killed before anyone could actually see it, and that they can't get it to boot because it requires a bespoke build of the OS.

What I want to know is,anyone excited about the design?Anyone wondering what Steve jobs is thinking?And who on earth is going to get fired!The suspense is killing me!

We're assuming Apple's hot on the trail of this thing, so hit the source link while you can and check a couple more pics after the break,and remember,someone WILL be fired.

http://gizmodo.com/5520155/gal-1//gallery/1
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/19/apples-4th-generation-iphone-revealed/
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

3. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Isn't this just a cheap Japan knock off
  4. iTz-zAcKoMg

iTz-zAcKoMg New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hope Not. D:
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Nope, it was confirmed as real.
  6. austers

austers Well-Known Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I hope this isn't the final design. It looks so cheap looking.
  7. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    If it is real i doubt this will be the final product. There are more than likely a few different types of 4g templates out there in "testing"
  8. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.