iOS 4.0 iphone 4 wont sync - HELP WANTED

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by rowan853, Aug 23, 2010.

1. rowan853

rowan853 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So i have an ipod touch 2G 16gig which works fine on itunes...

I bought an iphone 4G at the weekend, jailbroke it and installed all the usual bits and pieces.

I am having problems syncing any content onto my iphone now! The itunes recognized my iphone and it goes through all the syncing motion but does not add any 'new' content to my iphone????

Anyone had the same problem etc and know how to resolve this????
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

When you connect your device, click on the Music and/or Applications tab and make sure the Sync Music box is checked and the same for Applications (and videos and photos etc).
  3. rowan853

rowan853 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah i have done that, but no joy!
  4. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Are you sure you have the latest iTunes?
  5. rykah

rykah Member

What all do you have installed?
  6. hopethishelp

hopethishelp New Member

Ok. First thing this is my first post/reply. I've been searching for this itunes syncing music to iphone running iso4 or higher fixed but wasn't successful. Until tonight I tried something new. All you have to do in itunes with your iphone/ipod plug into the computer. Select the music file you want and drag and drop it into the devices section over to your iphone/ipod name. Now you'll will notice that it will show the syncing in progress with file be transfer to your iphone/ipod. Well hope this will help some of you that are having this problems like me. Thanks for reading. Good luck
  7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Iphone 4 Wont sync Music

I was having the same problem when i recently bought my iphone 4, it would set up fine, and everything would work great, exept that i couldnt sync my music from my itunes library. It wasnt untill i noticed that most of my music library had a little ! mark on the side of each song, for some reason after updating itunes it forgot where my music was located, if this is the case. Simply try and play a song by double clicking it, find that song manually threw your documents, and then itunes will automaticly find corisponding songs in that general area. Once all or most of your music is re located try the sync again it should work

Please Register or Log in to view images