iPhone 4 iPhone 4 vs HTC Desire HD

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by harrison, Sep 16, 2010.

1. harrison

harrison New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello Folks

Today I was going to buy an iPhone 4 but just before I went I saw that the HTC conference had been on. Then I saw the Desire HD and I fell in love. Now I am really unsure of which phone to get

Please Register or Log in to view images

!! So which phone do you think I should get???
  2. Psoul

Psoul Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok lets get this straight, 99% of the forum will say IPHONE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus iphones has alot of apps compared to htc android store. but still, it all depends on you.
  3. Gangsta692

Gangsta692 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah I noticed that baby too, but I'm still gonna go with the iPhone 4 16GB

Found out I was only using about 14 gigs on my 32GB 3G iPod Touch so I'ma save for a bit and buy the iPhone 4.
  4. harrison

harrison New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm just wondering if I could sell the iphone 4 for a desire hd later if I change my mind like it...
  5. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Haha, now we're in heaven?
  6. germ

germ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

7. jorge999

jorge999 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Another informative post - you need the strikethrough on your username made permanent methinks.
  8. germ

germ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i agree.

he used to be banned, but im guessing it was only for a week or two. not sure.

but this user needs a perma ban if he keeps this up.
  9. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    • Flaming and/or trolling
    Ok germ, as a fellow user, I'm respectively telling you to shut up and keep it to yourself.

I was just saying, that's not how it works. :/
    You need to decide on one.
    IMO, the Schubert/Desire HD is a horrible wannabe iPhone. Do not get it. I used to love HTC more than iPhones but look at me now, HTC let me down bevause of their Evo 4G not being GSM and now I'm an iPhone 4 user. (y)
  10. germ

germ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

you are not a "fellow user". you are not anything on this site other than someone that does not pay attention to what other long time users have told you. you did not learn from your TEMPORARY ban and you continue to post nonsense replies and start threads that do not need to be started.

again, i ask you, are you 12? because you act like it. if you cannot stop posting your useless replies, i will make it a personal goal of mine to reply to every stupid post/thread you make. i will not hesitate to report your posts.

um, no, thats not what you said. you said something that evidently made sense in your head, obviously not to everyone else.

do you need help with understanding forum rules and etiquette?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    that was quick mods.

------------------double post merged------------------
    so now to actually help you out....

in my experience, i would highly recomend that you try each device in your hands for a little bit in the store.

i have used andriod phones and prefer HTC's phones to anyone else using andriod. they have been solid IMHO.

however, i will say that IMHO, i prefer iOS over Andriod right now. iOS may not have Flash (yet), but it is MUCH MORE REFINED than any Andriod OS i have used (ive used 1.x thru 2.2). and i personally think that iOS will continue to be a "polished" OS but as long as Andriod is "open source" there will be users and ideas that get passed along in the OS that will continue to make it "clunky" and cause many issues down the road (ie. virus', worms, etc... because of the way the Market is handled).

keep in mind that a LOT of these phone manufactures that are putting Andriod on their phones are making the phones with "better specs" than the iphone, ie. bigger screen, Super AMOLED screens, faster processors, keyboards, etc., but the one thing that keeps those phone from being better than the iphone 4 is the OS. andriod and the "customizations" that the cell companies does to the phones ruin them.

the iphone OS experience is one of a kind, and everyone is trying to catch up and doing a poor job of it.