iPhone 4 IPhone 4 SMS and other stuff: Help.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AttackAniPod, Jul 31, 2010.

1. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yesterday, I got my new iPhone. And the sms was working fine through the day. When I woke up this morning, I had several texts. I tried to reply to them but I just got an exclamation mark beside them. How do I fix this? Second of all. How do i access the Internet outside on 3G on my iPhone. And if my contract includes a 2GB data plan, does that mean my Internet outside is free? Of not, how much am I supposed to pay. I am new to this iPhone stuff. Thank you.
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Give it about 24 hours from activation date. Same issue happened with me (unable to send texts), but then it started working fine the next day.
    Internets should be set up automatically. 2GB allowance means you can browse up to 2GB a month via 3G for free.
  3. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Omg! That's soo cool! Free outside internet!

Please Register or Log in to view images

And ok. It has already been 24hours since activation. 10:44am is now. I think I restored and activated at 10am y'day.
  4. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    sometimes it can take longer than 24 hours.. give it another day and if it still doesn't work, contact your carrier about it
  5. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I planned on doing that. I'm using a webtexts app from the AppStore that let's me send texts for now.
    So far, iPhone 4 Is the best phone ever,