iPhone 4 Iphone 4 Realsed In Australia July

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphonee, Jun 7, 2010.

1. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    hey just saw on Channel 9 News. that Apple realsed new iphone with lal the stuff but it said It will be avaliable to buy next month apple told me that they duno when It will come to Australia what
  2. hokxj

hokxj New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i heard on whirlpool that it was coming on the 18th of july, not that it matters to me since my plan with 3 ends at the end of september.
  3. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    next year? because 3 only got 3gs in July last year so You still got one year? plus were would they get there details coz if it was right wouldent they already mention that it was coming then
  4. hokxj

hokxj New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My apologies, shouldve stated the date. No apparently it's coming out on the 18th of July 2010, and my plan ends this september
  5. ps3boy123

ps3boy123 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    yeh i just saw on 7-pm project, they said its coming next month, yay.
  6. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    do you think there will be upgrade options?
  7. hokxj

hokxj New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yes there should be upgrade options. Last year optus offered discounted ETF's to people who wanted to upgrade from the 3G to the 3GS depending on how long you had on your contract left. Generally though, the telcos offer a contract renewal to people who are between 18-24 months into the contract.

imo. don't resign with any carrier other than telstra, they have great caps now and have the best network to go with it. No point having an iphone 4 if you have a crappy network, kinda defeats the purpose
  8. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You cant have an iphone 3GS and be in 18months thats Impossbile as Iphone 3gs Came out last year LOL and Im on 3? is that bad? Telstras Iphone plans are so expensive like 100 and I pay 59
  9. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'm on 3 myself, but I just bought my 3gs last March (2010), does that mean that I'm not eligible for upgrade? That sucks...BTW, I agree hokxj, 3's network is very crappy. Doesn't get much of a signal indoors where people with Telstra are doing fine with their stupid Nokia phones.
  10. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    but 3 didnt have the iphone 3gs In march they only got it in July 17th I called 3 yesterday and they said they will realse update options soon.