iPhone 4 iPhone 4 Owners Vote on Quality

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drakness, Jun 25, 2010.

?

Are the problems with the Iphone 4 dramatized?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  1. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    To me it seems as if the people complaining the most are those that have never even touched an iphone 4... and I'm curious to see how widespread and serious the problems really are. I won't deny that I can replicate the signal issue... however for me it's such an unnatural grip on the phone to actually cover that spot.

The yellow spots fade away.
    All phones break if you drop them. Get a case if you're too worried.

Anyways... I just want only iphone 4 owners to vote... and comment if you have any real issues with the phone that REALLY affect you. Not just that you can replicate by doing things you wouldn't normally do anyways.
  2. dustinlenguyen

dustinlenguyen Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The antenna issue is really over-dramatized. Although the bars do go down when the phone is held like in Apple's pictures, I haven't had a dropped call because of it. Not sure about others.
  3. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    There have been some reporting that they have had dropped calls because of it. However, that number has been so small, it may be because of AT&Ts poor service, and therefore a coincidence at the time the call was dropped.

Of course some will disagree. Either way, I think the biggest detractor to the phone is it's carrier (in the US).
  4. mikeac

mikeac Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yep. AT&T sucks. Hopefully an unlock will come out in a few weeks time.
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I can also replicate the reception loss, but apparently users with older models can as well. I always hole the phone in my right hand,though, so it's a non-issue for me. I also never dropped my 3GS a single time in the year that I used it, and I don't plan on starting with the iPhone 4. My phone doesn't have any yellow spots either, but they disappear anyway. I'm of the opinion that the majority of people who are really complaining about the iPhone 4 are those who bought it with the intention of nitpicking the hell out of it. It's the best handheld device I've ever owned, hands down.
  6. Milesneptune

Milesneptune Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I accidently said no but I meant to say yes they are overdramatized I don't have very many problems with mine I just have reception issues sometimes