iPhone 4 iPhone 4 or HTC Evo 4G?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ukki51, Jul 24, 2010.

1. ukki51

ukki51 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    After i bought my first iphone (2008) i havent used any other phone because i really love iphone , now im planning to buy an new phone and there are 3 phones which are almost perfect for me Droid X , HTC evo 4 or iPhone 4 what should i get ?

And one question If i buy evo from ebay and it says like HTC evo 4G (Sprint) and it says Contract: no contract so are evo's locked to sprint ? because i live in finland and i have sonera here...
  2. Lagunatic

Lagunatic Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I don't know about your carrier issues but I would say that HTC Evo 4g beats the iPhone.
  3. peebrian202869

peebrian202869 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  4. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I would have gotten the evo 4g if I had the money to do so but I got a samsung moment instead(which I'm using to type this). But does Sonera allow gsm phones under their coverage or just sim only phones? Because I'm unsure if there is an unlock for the evo 4g but if Sonera can't support it would kind of be a waste of money on a good phone you can't use.:/
  5. iPod.Touch

iPod.Touch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    As i have tried both the iPhone 4 and the HTC Evo, I can say that I believe the iPhone to be the better of the two. Sure, the EVO has a bigger screen and uses a much more customisable operating system. And it does have 4G speeds but, I think the iPhone has a much better camera, higher quality screen, a better OS and many, many apps to choose from. I think the main reason I have an iPhone is because of the thousands of apps available to download.

Android OS has nowhere near the numbers that the App Store does in terms of apps, and a few android apps for the market are free, cheap and very bad.
  6. iMicky

iMicky New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I would recommend HTC phones any day if it wasn't for the crappy support I got when I bought my HTC Hero.

Then again, the EVO would still beat the iPhone either way, and if they do mess up the support this time around, there's nobody to stop you flashing your own ROMs (updates developed by others before the official one is released).

Oh wait, there is. That would be Motorola.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. cainy

cainy New Member

Would go back to htc any day sold my nexus one to buy the iPhone 4 and I'm kinda regretting it with the proximity sensor issue and the antenna...yes the iPhone has a better os but that doesn't make up for the fact that half my calls are either dropped through the antenna fault or dropped due to the screen turning back on...apple won't even swap the device under warranty so I'm not best pleased after paying so much money
  8. ipodreviewer1000

ipodreviewer1000 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i would go with htc evo i just feel there better IMO no reason just do

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. robertomano24

robertomano24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    iPhone 4.
    Simple