iPhone 4 iPhone 4 in France?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Beans48, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Anybody have an idea of when the release date might be in France (and Europe) and also of price?
    My contract runs out in August so I will probably renew and upgrade to an iPhone.
    And is there any announcement about price without contract?
  2. ThrPod

ThrPod New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    With a contract, the price will probably be the same as the 3GS one at its launch. [At least in France]

For EX: Universal Mobile was like 339€ for 16GB with a 24 months contract ( 26.9€/ month )

Avec un forfait (suite a ton renouvellement) le prix sera apparemment le même que pour le 3GS à son lancement.
  3. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Anyone know how much iPhone will cost with an unlimited internet etc... contract?

Et tu connait le prix de l'iPhone quand on prend un des forfaits illimites avec Bouygues? (a peu pres 40e par mois)

Et bravo l'anglais, moi jsui anglais en fait mais j'habite ici en France.
  4. z999

z999 New Member

prices will be the same as they are today for 3GS and apple saaid the'll go to full spread by september.
    my guess is that june will be US, canada, UK and other long time partners of apple. July will cover most western of europe, august is for the rest of europe most some eastern countries and september for the middle east, some more eastern countries and other small markets.
  5. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Any idea what operators it will be with? I already see Orange have it on pre-order, will Bouygues have it too? Apparently they had to wait a while before getting the other iPhones...
  6. ThrPod

ThrPod New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  7. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Still no idea when? I was thinking of saving up over the summer because my contract runs out end of august

I mean that on the operators websites they just say avalible 24th july, but dont seem to acctualy want to sell it to you... No more info at all