iPhone 4 iPhone 4 in Canada

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rukk, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Rukk

Rukk Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  2. stanleybridgeboy

stanleybridgeboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I'm with Rogers, they have it set-up so you can request that they e-mail you new information as they release it. You can also pre-order it from the site, not just yet, but they'll let you know when.

Not sure how Bell, Telus or Fido are doing it. I'm sticking with Rogers, they have the cheapest plans in Canada.
  3. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I just hope Rogers will allow 3GS users to upgrade to iPhone 4 at a heavily subsidised price.
  4. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sigh..... I wish I could get this iPhone, but I probably won't be able to.
  5. Rukk

Rukk Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Cheapest in Canada? How come? All the carriers offer the same exact thing. 50$ for 200min, nights and weekend unlimited, unlimited sms and 500mo of data.

I thought virgin mobile was the best, because in their 50$ plan they have unlimited sms and mms (photos).
  6. krazedkat

krazedkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Most likely getting it, don't have a carrier yet though...
  7. Darksyde6

Darksyde6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'll be getting it, i'm still under contract with Bell, but i'm selling my 3GS and getting the 4 on launch day.

I had no intention of upgrading, but once i saw it, i had to have it.
  8. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Me and my mom both have an iPhone, my mom a 3G and me a 3GS, we each have only 500mbs of data but were also on a family plan so I have 1500 minutes haha with unlimited nights and weekends so I pretty much have the ultimate talk plan. I definetly went over my 500mbs of data though in the first few months. If Rogers doesn't offer cheaper 4Gs I'll be kind of pissed. I mean I only got my 3GS in November so the 4 is obviously kind of a smack in the face.
  9. Darksyde6

Darksyde6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I only got my 3GS in January, so i'm not eligible for upgrade until April 2012. Not that i don't like the 3GS, i love it, i just want the 4.

I'm hoping the 4's price is comparable to the US though, i mean if it's 499/599 in the states, why would it be at the same 699/799 price point the 3GS is now in Canada? How much was the 3GS in the states at launch? There's no way there should be a $200 difference in price between the US and Canada.
  10. Rukk

Rukk Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Still trying to figure out which carrier I'll get... They seem to offer all the same. I'll have to visit them all and negociate something.