iPhone 4 iPhone 4 in Aussie

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ihavebeenwaiting, Sep 4, 2010.

1. ihavebeenwaiting

ihavebeenwaiting New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm an Australian and thinking of buying an iPhone 4 but i'm not sure if i can buy an american friends one with an existing but not current AT&T Contract (not now). would i have to use a unlock like ultrasn0w?
  2. padfoot07

padfoot07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'd recommend that you buy one from 3. They have a pretty good plan going on at the moment. $47 a month for $180 of calls, unlimited calls 3 to 3 and vodafone, as well as 200mb internet and free social networking. In the long one it would probably work out cheaper unless your friend is going to sell his to you at a really low price.
  3. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    What padfoot7 said, 3 is really good, its actually the plan I am using for my iphone4 only one problem, and its very big, you have this annoying ugly 3 on the top left corner.
  4. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    I'm in New Zealand and stores aren't selling iPhone 4 in Pre-Pay. Only in Contract. However I have heard this is due to a short supply of iPhone 4 in New Zealand, but on the Vodafone website they say next week they're getting new stock so they may sell iPhone 4 in Pre-pay then.