iPhone 4 iPhone 4 has a flaw with it's resolution

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Itouch4life, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Itouch4life

Itouch4life New Member

Some people that wear corrective eye wear that corrects it to 20/20 will blur the screen
  2. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    any proof for this, perhaps a link? Or is it just a statement you've thought off.
  3. Itouch4life

Itouch4life New Member

My friend saw the new iPhone and he wears powerful glasses that's corrects his vision so the new iPhone is like wearing two pairs of glasses to him

p.s for anything if resolution is too high for people with glasses it will blur vision
  4. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Watever. If your friend was one of the lucky 5,200 that managed to play with the new iPhone at the WWDC event then it would be wide spread news and not a person who joined the site today. lol. No offence but you haven't given us any proof whatsoever that this claim is true.
  5. Nomar1245

Nomar1245 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Ya, I have to agree with Oliver. It's screen can't be seen by people who wear glasses? So Steve couldn't see what he was doing at the keynote? Not likely.

Unless Mr. Jobs can't afford to get glasses that make his sight as good as possible. Also not likely.
  6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm not quite sure you understand what a screen's resolution means... it isn't another lens capable of distorting an image, it just deals with clarity. If the screen appeared blurred to your friend, paper should also appear blurred, and he should get a new pair of glasses.