iPhone 4 iPhone 4 cases

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Godamit, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Godamit

Godamit New Member

I'm having a hard time choosing a case for my phone, as all manufacturers sell themselves by saying their protection is the best and so on... I was hoping for some help from anybody here, if you could provide me details of your experiences with the available cases. I checked the sticky and as I said, there are a few which seem good, so I really just need clarification.

As for budget... Most likely a max. of AU$50, though if there is something I should seriously consider outside that price range, I may be lenient.

Thanks for any help.
  2. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Incase Slider hands down
  3. Godamit

Godamit New Member

That one looks nice, though after reading some reviews, a few mentioned grip issues (felt a little slippery in the hand), how is it for you?

margrate, thanks for the thought, have checked some out, though I was hoping for enlightenment towards the best. Some of those look nice, though how do they fare as protection?
  4. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

That's the nice thing about cases like these, it feels perfect in the hand, it doesn't slip, and it doesn't stick either. So I think you'll like it, and it's only $28 USD if you get it from Amazon
  5. Godamit

Godamit New Member

Hmm, are you aware if it ships to Australia? I checked it out, but I didn't see any mention of international shipping. And that price would most likely be considerably more in AUD, knowing past cases. Found an Australian retailer selling it for AU$44 :S
  6. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

International stuff is one of my weak points bud, sorry, but I wish you the best of luck and keep the questions coming. I'm glad you found an Australian retailer

Please Register or Log in to view images