Discussion in 'Front page news archive' started by News Bot, Jun 17, 2010.
This is a discussion thread for the "iPhone 4 Camper Spotted" story posted on the front page.
Insanity. 100 degrees, and humid. This guy has guts.
Lol thats good
A WEEK early? That's a little overkill imo... I can see maybe a day or two early for the hardcore people, but a week in 100 degrees is just insane... At least try to camp inside an air-conditioned Wal-Mart for a week or something. It would be kinda funny to see if someone could last a week without being caught.
Lol. Someone wants a iPhone.
Attention wh* re.
1. Does this guy have a job?
2. If so what a waste of a vacation.
3. If not, maybe his time could be better spent.... you know... getting a job.
4. If he is jobless how the hell did he get money for an iphone?
5. Maybe he is filthy rich?
6. if so, why not pay someone else to squat for you?
7. Maybe he is the guy paid buy a rich guy to get the phone.
8. Maybe he is on government assistants for his crazies?
9. WTF? Really, its just a phone.
10. I think No. 8 is correct. It explains him having time to do this and his willingness to sit in hot ass weather for a week for a phone.
Whatever his reasons are, someone should definitely toss some firecrackers in his tent when he falls asleep and pee in it to put out the inevitable fire.
Maybe he is the guy being paid to sit there all week.
How is it a waste of vacation? If camping outside a store to get a new product the day it's released because you really want it is something you find fun, then why the hell not do it? People (including myself for that matter) can find enjoyment in the oddest things, good for us.
Why not go to an AT&T, Walmart, or Best Buy somewhere with a small population. Just walk in and walk out.
People love attention though, or it must be fun being out on the corner for 6 days.
Separate names with a comma.