iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS unlock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blackheart, Oct 10, 2009.

1. blackheart

blackheart New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hello. Ever since I sold my iPod touch(last year), I ceased reading anything iTouch or iPhone related.3 days ago, I got an iPhone 3GS from USA locked on AT&T. Now...the problem is...they had it with 3.1 Factory Installed. Being the noob I am these days...I saw something like unlock-the-iphone and I paid 40 bucks to unlock my iPhone 3GS. I thought they were using a different method to unlock it...because they said that 3.1 3gs CAN be unlocked. Well, when I opened up the mail to download the tools...I find some instructions for cydia and ultrasnow...and a message that said 3.1 is not yet avaialable...That's when my blood reached boiling point.

PEOPLE, ne ver pay to get your iphone unlocked.

Now...how much longer do you think I will have to wait to unlock my 3gs? Is there any other way to unlock it? With a turbo-sim?

Can I downgrade and unlock/jb from there?

I am desperate!!!
  2. superrob

superrob Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Sorry but you just got scammed. ALL unlocking tools are FREE from the dev team and such. Go hunt down these scammers and claim your money back.

3.1 phones has the new baseband and sorry to tell but that baseband hasn't been hacked or found any holes in yet... youll have to wait.
  3. et94

et94 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    damnnnnn you got ripped bad

but you just gotta wait keep checking out this oh wait i dont think i can post the link
  4. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Dude did you even search around a little bit? Or did you just do the first thing you found?
  5. blackheart

blackheart New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Please give me an IM or PM with the link. I did get scammed. I was hoping for something different. I know everything is free, but since it said it unlocks your 3gs on 3.1...I thought it was different. If I ever get the money back( I already claimed a refund)...I am donating those $40 plus $10 more to whoever finds a way to unlock 3GS on 3.1.

Damn...I am so pissed. I am looking at my iPhone and almost crying...

I stopped reading everything iXXXXX related ever since I sold my iTouch 1-2 years ago.
  6. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

Send me your iPhone and $800 and I'll unlock it for you

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. superrob

superrob Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Or send it to me with 1500$ and ill buy myself one and smash yours and put in on youtube

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. blackheart

blackheart New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Niiice. I think I should hammer it, but that would be utterly-retarted. Is there any way to downgrade the baseband?
  9. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

Nothing at the moment.

There was an exploit for some of the 3G's but it was not a very commonality in the 3G.