iPhone 3GS Iphone 3gs speakers sound REALLY low

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by carri07, Dec 11, 2009.

1. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi, i just started having some problems with my iphone, out of nowhere it satrted saying this accesory is not made to work with the iphone...... the problem is its not connected to anything... and wouldnt let me switch to speaker mode.. when i finally made it sound thorugh the speakers, they sound REALLY low... and its in full volume i dont know whats wrong with it.it never fell or anythign. Can anyone help me?

Update.. The speakers regained their volume but I still keep getting the "this accesory was not made to work with the iPhone would u like to turn airplane mode on....." a lot of time and somehow stops the music to sound through the speakers since it doesn't have the volume bar like it ad plugged into like it says "dock connector" how can I solve this?
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Not quite sure I understand the problem. You can't turn off the airplane mode notification. As for volume make sure the iPhone's volume is up AND the speakers'.
  3. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had the same volume prob with mine a while back also, but like yours, went back to normal after a bit, as for the warning, just say no and should be fine, its what i do on my iHome, and only thing i get is the occasional radio interference (But use it with the Aux cable thing now) when im getting a message or before a call.