iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS Rubber/Silicone case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Renegade, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I've decided to use the InvisibleShield on my iPhone 3GS (When I get it). Anyways, I'm looking for a plain Rubber/Silicone Case to also put over the InvisibleShield just for more protection.

I'm looking for just a plain, Smooth, Black or White case but have yet to come across one. I'd much rather have a black one to be honest with you, But White works too. No design's, Just a smooth black or white case.

Here is an example of what I'm looking for. Right now its on my number one list. If you know of anything else like that, For the iPhone 3GS, That fit's what I would like... Then please post away. I also saw a black one made by the same company, But It didn't have any protection over the Chrome.

Click here for case

Also, If you have any comments about the case I've shown as an example then please post away. I was told that they rip very easily and I'm not even sure if its compatible with the InvisibleShield yet. I guess that's were you all come in

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. biikmans

biikmans Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
  3. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Get the SwitchEasy Colors, I believe they go for $15 online. Some places like London Drugs sell them through stores. It's a good case. There's no fancy design on it. SwitchEasy offers the colors in plain design, nothing but colors. Of course, theres black & white for you too. The only thing special about these is that they have a 'jelly' button (which is unique) where the home button is. It offers protection around the chrome. I've heard some people say it collects lint very easily and quickly, but for me it wasn't the case at all. I dropped it on dirt by accident, and it collected a lot of it, but I was able to wipe it off with ease
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
  5. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

I bought this one in black for my 3GS after searching for a see through silicone case. I can confirm that it is rather a good case for the price. It fits well and looks very well made, it's also thin too. It comes in quite a few colours, although black and white are probably best.
  6. Wilfred

Wilfred New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    SwitchEasy Colors is definitely the way to go!
  7. twigster9

twigster9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I would not recommend silicone cases at all. Dust, dirt, lint, etc gets inside of the case and stays there causing scratched etc. Of course you have a legit "skin" for it so i guess its ok. I used the Belkin silicone cases, they were alright but then i got an Incase Slider. Its really good but a rip off.
  8. Clusterfunk

Clusterfunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  9. twigster9

twigster9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The Ultra Slim Cases would be nice but would they really protect and iPhone from drop? I would get a hard case.