iOS 3.1 Iphone 3gs recovery loop and error while restoring to 3.1.3!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by reytech, Jun 5, 2010.

1. reytech

reytech New Member

@MODS
    I have an iphone 3gs never locked with a recovery mode loop and even restoring the iphone doesn't go succesfull as i always get error! and maybe used spirit to jailbreak aafter restoring it to 3.1.3!'
    so i was wondering if anybody could share here the modified ipsw mentioned on dev's webpage (manual to modify ipsw)as i could not do it myself as iphone doesn't accept it so need your help in making it or a link to download it! and i heard that there's a script that can do this for me to restore succesfully, so pls need your help guys to fix this!
    WBR
    ReyTech.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    What is the error? 1604, 1605, etc. That would help.
  3. reytech

reytech New Member

hi! when i press shift and select the original iphone firmware, then itune confirms with me that the iphone will be erased and restored! and when i select ok it starts checking with the server then the error i get is "23" it says (the iphone "iphone" could not be restored. An unknown error occured (23))
    what could be the problem! maybe sgoudl i try to use the sauriks method of diverting the server to hie server instead of itunes? pls inform?
    WBR
    ReyTech.
  4. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Try a DFU restore. Those almost always work. If not, just click the normal restore button.
  5. Hackey_Sack

Hackey_Sack New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Fix'd.

DFU's a hardware thing. Unless you mess up your baseband (which is really only possible if you're trying), DFU will work.
  6. peebrian202869

peebrian202869 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    How can you do that? not that im gonna try, but ive just never heard of it...