iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS really weird lately

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhone_Anyone?, Mar 15, 2010.

1. iPhone_Anyone?

iPhone_Anyone? New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    alright i have a 3GS
    had it for a while and its jailbroken and unlocked
    heres my story...
    well the first thing was one night i left it pluged in and it was a normal charge cycle for me. but when i woke up it was charged but it was hott as balls. it was the hottest ive ever had my phone. i checked my ram and it was at 32mb. the only thing running was ipod and mail and phone. 32mb? its usually at 145mb unless im running a big app. second thing.. i use my alarm on my iphone to wake me up. well today it was set to wake me up but it didnt go off? i checked the time and the time on the lockscreen was completely different than the one on the statusbar? both were wrong. why would they be different. now if you think thats wierd.. check this out. i have the 16gb version and i had about 6 gigs left free. recently my memory changed to 1.28 mb free? i freaked out. i plugged it into itunes and it said it was all in the other category that the random new stuff was saved as. i no i didnt download anything recently that big of a file. and i havent connected my phone to a computerin a while until today. i really think that ive been hacked and they are controling my phone. i dont feel like restoring but i no i will adventually will. theres more stuff that has happened but i dont feel like typing it. wtf is going on?
  2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    woah. thats creepy.

lol. hott as balls.
  3. thekodanator

thekodanator Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. -lkv-

-lkv- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    have you trying to resync and done a hard reset your iphone?
  5. comocho

comocho Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The large file problem is from the Rock app. One of the log files just keeps filling (I'm talking about Gigs here) Just google search it, maybe all your other problems will go away when you delete the log file and restart.