iPhone 3GS Iphone 3gs PROBLEM PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skolar, May 4, 2010.

1. skolar

skolar New Member

Hi guys i used to have iphone 3gs 3.1.2 jailbroken by blackra1n unthetered, but when i found out that Spirit came out ive been so excited and jailbroken it with spirit without restoring to as a fresh copy of 3.1.2. now i tried restoring it back to a fresh 3.1.2 using umbrella and tinytss and also tried using saurik server cause im pretty sure that i've click make my life easier when i first got it unlocked and the problem is i am not able to restore it and getting the error "The iPhone "iphone" could not be restored. This device isn't eligible for the requested build." when im using saurik server. when im using my localhost with tinytss. im getting error 1600
    help me please..
  2. nasra1n

nasra1n New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just upgrade to 3.1.3 and jailbreak. Easy.
  3. mcdavid68

mcdavid68 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    and that post didn't make anyones anything easier
  4. YorrickB

YorrickB New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I have windows xp and spirit worked great.....soo i recommend going to the FRONT page of this site and get spirit. And make sure you're on the right firmware
  5. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Actually Nasra1n's post does make anyones anything easier. lol

If the thread starter update his firmware to 3.1.3 he can jailbreak with Spirit and have a jailbroken iPhone. It only makes sense.
  6. d00m42

d00m42 Member

He might not want to have the newest baseband, which isn't unlockable. If this is the case, and he upgraded to 3.1.3 (and doesn't have his SHSH blobs, or they're not working properly for some reason), then his only choice is to restore 3.1.3 and jailbreak using Spirit. No unlock, however.
  7. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    He can actually go to 3.1.3 without having to upgrade to the newest baseband.