iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS Hairline Screen Scratches...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrgas2004, Sep 16, 2009.

1. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There are some Hairline Scratches on my iPhone's screen, when i used to have an iPhone 2G i had some scratches on the screen but also a dead pixel and they replaced it but i cant recall as to wether or not if they wouldve just replaced it due to the scratches, does anyone with an iPhone 3GS or does anyone know if they replace due to this? I would rather not call the iPhone line at apple.
  2. Zelda4Touch

Zelda4Touch Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i don't think apple would replace the iPhone due to a few scratches. On the other hand, if your iPhone had a dead pixel the place you bought it from may refund you or replace you, but it really depends how long you've had it
  3. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I mean, they are really thin scratches on the screen so im not quite sure on how to go about this.
  4. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    hairline scratches can be due to the way you treat your phone. If you have sand in your pockets, and no screen protector on your phone, it can easily be scratched.
  5. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Why would u get sand in your pocket anyway? I scratched the hell out of my psp with sand(I didn't want to). It has deep scratches now.. And for his problem I don't think you can do something. The invisible shield is said to cover some scratches but I don't know about the screen(it works on the back).
  6. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Get a good sceen protector, not one of the cheapo ones. It will make the scratches a lot less noticible and prevent future scratches. No, apple will not replace your iPhone because of a scratched screen.