iPhone 3GS iPhone 3gs frozen

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by melonz, Feb 16, 2010.

1. melonz

melonz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Need some help here. I used sn0wbreeze to jailbreak my iphone 3gs with 3.1.3. All was successful until I got to the unlocking part. Installed blacksn0w and ever since my phone has been stuck. Don't want to recover it yet because I don't want it to lock up for good. Anyone here can chime in?
  2. Metallica_Man

Metallica_Man New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    turn it off by holding down the hold and home button and once it shuts off release them both at the same time. then turn back on. that worked with my friends, although he was using blackra1n.
  3. melonz

melonz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Not working.. Thanks for the help though. Now its frozen on the sn0wbreeze logo.. I'm currently on 3.1.3/5.11.07 please help meeeee
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Should I use redsnow to recover this? I'm all out of ideas. Any help will be appreciated.
  4. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I think 5.11.07 is unlockable. Are you sure that's the right number? If you did a stock update, then you're out of luck. If not, then just downgrade to 3.1.2
  5. melonz

melonz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Got it unfrozen! Its jailbroken but still not able to unlock on 3.1.3. Yeah I used a custom file created through sn0wbreeze and it preserved my baseband. So far, all I've read was that I needed my SHSH to downgrade, but since im still on 5.11.07 would it matter? How would i downgrade to 3.1.2? Thanks for the help everyone
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Got it to downgrade but not from the original 3.1.2. Had to downgrade using a custom 3.1.2 using pwnage tool. So now I'm on 3.1.2/5.11.07. Only issue is unlocking it now. I tried to use blacksn0w but I'm not able connect to wifi. Just wont connect. Any suggestions?
  6. supertapha

supertapha New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I Have the exact same problem than you had, can you please tell me how to unfreez it ?
    HELP!