iPhone 3GS Iphone 3GS Faulty Units.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphonee, May 28, 2010.

1. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    heyy,

I have been though heaps of iphone 3gs the first one I got the siliet buton was lose and I got it replaced by 3 stright away but it took 2months to come in as of when iphone 3gs first came out was very high in deamands and after that it broke It got replaced from apple. X 3 now I have an iphone 3gs replaced from Apple brand new Im on my 3rd brand new Iphone 3gs but they all were faulty its getting replaced agian.. what should I be doing?
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ummm... Well first I'd just go to an Apple store and actually play with the phone in-store before you walk out with it.

If something is broke, demand a new one. If that keeps happening, keep demanding/complaining. Normally, Apple has very high standards for their phones' build quality, among the best in the industry. If you are on your third iPhone, their is something wrong.

Remember, its always good to play with it before walking out.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    you dont understand Ive had like 4 refub Iphones and like I didnt know they wernt brand new so when I called Apple I spoke to Customer relations man I got offerd a new iphone 3gs in box brand new and Ive have had 3 this one is going back so Im pretty much on my 8th iphone. :S
  4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you say you have had 3, then 4, then 3, witch is it? Btw the iphones they give you arn't new, their refurbished ones.
  5. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Refurbished does not mean worse. In fact, it can mean better. Refurbished devices have gone through the testing twice (and often the second time is harder and more precise than the first), so they shouldn't fail.

Also, please help us out. You're hard to understand.
  6. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ive had about say 4 iphones refurb. and then I got 3 Brand new ones send from Apple all boxedd then Im getting this brand new one replaced.
  7. stanleybridgeboy

stanleybridgeboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Whenever my iPhone 3G was replaced from Rogers, it came in an iPhone box and everything. However, it was a refurbished unit and they told me that in the letter.
  8. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes, but sometimes they will give you brand new if you have continual problems, it's happened to me, it's because most people don't recognize that refurbished doesn't mean damaged.
  9. stanleybridgeboy

stanleybridgeboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Refurbished isn't damaged. It's a unit that they have had for repairs, and have been through multiple tests.. Hardware and software, then approved and shipped away for phone swaps.

I believe Rogers will send a brand new unit after 5 swaps.
  10. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Are you dropping it regularly or something?