iPhone 3GS iPhone 3Gs 3G Internet [Problem]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iKeablr, Apr 8, 2010.

1. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    iPhone 3Gs 3G Internet [SOLVED]

Well first things first, I have two iPhone 3Gs' and my black one is not jailbroken and my white one is. Before I didn't have any troubles with the 3G internet on the white phone when I switched my sim card from the black iPhone to the white iPhone. But now the only way I can get internet on the white iPhone is if I use the Wifi. I don't want to be in a hotspot for wifi just to go on iTunes or the AppStore or even Cydia, because that is rediculous. So if anybody knows a fix to this I would greatly appreciate it. Oh yeah, the iPhone that is jailbroken is tethered, the only way it would be jailbroken.
  2. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Cant you just switch them back? maybe they are locked
  3. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What you mean, can't you switch them back? What do you mean they are locked? Both phones are AT&T only. And I am under a AT&T contract. I was able to switch between them before with no problem but now the 3G or the Edge will not work on the jailbroken iPhone anymore.
  4. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Check if its activated XD If not, the dreaded and hated "R" word is the only option.
  5. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hmm... It seems you didn't read my reply because if you did, you would have seen that I put "I was able to switch between them before with no problem". It recently just stopped for no reason.
  6. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Problem solved. I had to figure it out on my own, but I got it to work. Thank you for trying.