iOS 4.0 Iphone 3G wont connect to internet after 4.0 JB

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by SpiderJames, Jun 24, 2010.

1. SpiderJames

SpiderJames New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yesterday after I updated and jailbroke my iPhone to 3G, I realized that my internet wasnt working at all, Wifi worked, but I couldnt find a fix, and it was unfortunate as today I had to travel a bit and was frustrating not having an internet connection with me. But so tonight I set out to fix the problem, and I decided to restore to 4.0, and I noticed my internet worked perfectly. So I figured Ill try the jailbreak at least. Im on an iPhone 3G, 8 gig, and I jailbroke with redsn0w 0.9.5 beta 5 and had cydia, multitasking, home background, and battery percentage all checked. After I jailbroke, no internet again. I can access the internet from Wifi, but no 3G or anything, just doesnt connect or anything.

Is this from redsn0w? Should I not have jailbroken with those settings? Did they release a redsn0w update of some sort? Please I am desperate!

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: I just went into settings and my about stats say that I dont have a carrier... Im using AT&T, I did read something about going to some unlockit website to download new carrier settings, except when I tried to do that it says Safari had an unknown error and it wouldnt work

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. TheGoodOldDays

TheGoodOldDays Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Try rejailbreaking without those settings checked.