iPhone 3G Iphone 3G with t-mobile question..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by carri07, Dec 31, 2008.

1. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ok so i know we have all been waiting for the iphone 3G unlock... I am thinking right now of getting it after its been unlocked. Here are some questions i would like anyone kind enough to answer

Please Register or Log in to view images

1. I have a to mobile plan family plan and i am paying 5 dollars for 400 texts a month. Will i have to pay more since i ve been hearing iphone has unlimited texts or will i still have my 400 texts??

2. I heard about the t-zones plan thats $5 or $6 a month. So if i get that plan, will i get internet everywhere if i jailbreak it and download the hack on cydia? And is it gonna be a fast internet or a slow one?

3. Can i get an iphone 3g without any form of contract? Or how and where would i be able the get an iphone 3g to unlock it?

i will appreciate any kind of helpful information

thanks for helping me in my decision

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Ipodphone

Ipodphone New Member

Iphoneeeeee FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You will have to pay full price for the iPhone
  4. coop777

coop777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    carri:

To my knowledge:

1) The text message limit exists no matter what phone you use, so whether it's a motorola razr or an iphone that you are using, you'll be charged the same regardless

2)Tzones are like wireless access point "hotspots" you must be in range of one to get online. This is NOT the same as Edge or 3G data service...one of these would be required to get Internet "everywhere" which is technically when your phone gets signal

3)You must purchase a 2 year AT&T contract within a certain number of days (30?) of buying the iphone. Your other option is to try either craigslist or eBay for an iphone.

tip - do some forum searches here - you'll find most of your questions answered already..
  5. N30fox

N30fox New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
  6. mugendc4

mugendc4 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Unfortunately that doesn't work anymore, AT&T up their ETF but I forgot the exact price but I think it was around $400.